Meet your Massage Therapist...
Meet our Professional Massage Therapists:
Meet Tina Roach:
Hi, my name is Tina Roach. My life's ambition is helping people enjoy ultimate wellness through my chosen endeavor in massage therapy. I am achieving my ambitions through my business, Proficient Massage Therapy (PMT). PMT was established with the highest regard for customer satisfaction, professionalism, and integrity as our primary purpose.
We offer a full range of holistic therapeutic massage services, with the focus always on providing the ultimate experience by applying the right pressure. With over eleven (11) years of experience in various massage therapy modalities, I am well qualified to provide the full range of advertised services.
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Georgia.
- Certified through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Completed over 900 hours of instruction in therapeutic massage, anatomy and physiology, and business practices.
- Completed 90 hours of hands-on clinic
- Completed 100 hours of continuing education classes in different massage modalities, and continue to average 50 continuing education hours per year
- Certified in Reflexology
Meet Steven Sanders:
Hi. I am Steven Sanders, and I have been a Licensed Massage Therapist for 3 years. I graduated from Georgia Career Institute with 725 hours, including 100 hands-on clinic hours, and I am certified in the State of Georgia. I believe therapeutic massage helps the body heal itself through relaxation and range of motion. I have extensive training and experience in the following modalities: Swedish, sports and medical, pre-natal, hot stone, deep tissue with trigger point specialization, and TMJ massage. My past massage therapy history include: Massage Envy and Touch of Georgia Chiropractic Clinic.